Thursday, April 27, 2017

Fighting bad luck

No pains,no gains,cheap nfl jerseys
No dark clouds,then no bright sunshine .
The waves in the sea eventually turn into smooth.No waves,how dead the sea will be.
So appreciating the waves,but expecting everything back to quietness.
Suddenly feel my livingworld gets smaller and smaller,even fewer and fewer joys,which mainly are derived from son.To ignore others in my life,Not wanna call any friends,or any relatives,it seems that I don't need them at all as well as they don't need me.All troubles will be gone soon,I firmly believe.Sometimes I feel a bit lonely in heart,the lost confidant will never flash there.
Listen to those songs,time seems back to those years.Many habits are hard to change,cheap hats,too much niceness need me to look back,which ever gave me power,and more encourage me to go ahead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment