Thursday, April 20, 2017

more work,more money?

OK,I try believing all words in the meeting.Noisy crowds seem to have covered all my excitement for work.Today is really hot maybe because I seldom go out in the daytime and can't adapt to hot weather.At this moment,fake oakley sunglasses, I see my son sleeping so sweetly,I want to do nothing,and only waiting for him to wake up.
I often feel puzzled why the sense of joys is harder to gain now,although we don't need to worry about our life,son himself love studying and has his own dreams.Maybe experiences have influenced me and I can't go back to seek that simple,smiling and humore woman teacher,or I don't want.
I asked my husband whether he loved his work?He told he didn't and more dislike those colleagues in his workplace.So we often plan to open a little shop in a few years when son entered college which belongs to us and we can try another new style of living.I haven't been a person who is hard to get on with.However,wholesale jerseys, I even don't like to get on with them,which is my problem.Just be a person who laughs after others and gets far away facing uninteresting crowd-topics.I am lucky to meet a few very nice persons,and I am sure that they like me too and have similar views on many things.Merely, they are all much older than me.That they will leave this school much earlier than me makes me a pity.In fact,I don't like mid-aged women and men,although I am in such age.I love younger or older which sounds very strange.Maybe,the young and the old are more approach trueness,the young make me feel full of energy,and the old can make me learn much and know how to live.
Taotao,wake up,cheap mlb hats, my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment