Thursday, April 20, 2017

Learning is a good way.

It isn't until this summer did I realize all the benefits of learning.When I had trouble in life and feel unease in heart,cheap oakley sunglasses, I tried all my best not to think about it,however,I always failed.I couldn't break away at all.Then I tried to tell the details to husband.But I knew that I only said out the things themselves instead of my inner thoughts.Then I go to do housework,listen to music or buy things..
It seemed they still couldn't make me think nothing.I got some English exam papers to write in this spring,being focus on each sentences,thinking them over attentively.I found I forgot anything terrible,even fell into sleep at last naturally,no matter in the daytime or at night.They are much better than pills!
Learning can help one relax,obtain knowledge and enrich life.I am so happy to have completed my all papers today.Learning can distract our hearts on phones and computers.
Once I found a sentence in an English exercises warehouse:What can distract you is only the warehouse.In that moment,cheap nfl jerseys, it seemed to be sent from the God to me.And I know it made it.
Let exercises fill in my life,whether at work or at home.I know I can't part from them.It's certain that I gained lots of sense from those wise sentences and meaningful passages.
z o0Life is going on,learning is the same……

No comments:

Post a Comment