Thursday, April 20, 2017

Synchronized days.

sHaving experienced only one week's study life,son said he felt very tired.Yeah,cheap jersey, having no enough sleep at night,too little rest time at noon,ten classes each day and endless homework makes son exhaused!From worrying to getting the news that son entered one of the two quick classes, to these day's tiredness,son is tasting his own life.He told me it was so terrific that nobody spoke both in class and in the breaks,even students sat still after class and few went to WC.He told me it was a really depressing place,while I got very easy work this year,only having 7 classes one week.
Anyway,I teach the same grade as son's.We both need to work on saturdays.The best is that we have almost the same timetable,the same time going to the school in the morning and at noon.The most terrible thing is that I have to stay up until midnight with son together.
This year,cheap snapback hats, too many changes and reforms appeared.It's certain that too many teachers are getting mad because of money and pressure.I shouldn't change my mind-set in work.What I should change is to give students more patience and sincerity.Wish I can be paid back in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment